36 Things a Virtual PA Can Do In An Hour
Using a Virtual PA can help you achieve the things you need to, whether it’s for business, lifestyle or adventure planning services. A Virtual PA can help boost your productivity, offer you strategic support when you need it most and be your go-to when things get on top of you.
A Virtual PA can perform a variety of tasks, freeing up your time to do the things you need to. Check out the 36 Things a Virtual PA can do in an hour below:
- Plan a weeks' worth of content in a scheduler for social media.
- Tidy up your email inbox.
- Proofread a document.
- Format content for online social media.
- Set up a meeting and send out invites.
- Put together a powerpoint presentation.
- Collate and sort expense receipts.
- Source quotes for marketing materials.
- Create an email newsletter.
- Organise your contacts database.
- Create some graphics for social media.
- Put together a new client form for prospective customers.
- Organise your diary.
- Personal online errands.
- Send gift cards or e-gift cards to your friends and family.
- Prepare a daily schedule, including actions.
- Schedule personal appointments.
- Plan your christmas shopping list.
- Online selling of unwanted items.
- Organise online food shopping.
- Source and book a gardener.
- Book activities.
- Personal shopping.
- Household admin support.
- Research travel options for an upcoming trip.
- Organise packing list.
- Source and book accommodation.
- Road trip itineraries.
- Route planning.
- Booking and researching activities.
- Pricing travel options.
- Book transport.
- Create a customised itinerary.
- Help plan your bucket list.
- Research reviews based on where you want to go.
- Arrange outdoor activities.
So, what now?