Ah, Christmas. What does the festive season make you think of? Fun parties drinking mulled wine, exciting shopping trips, good times with loved ones … or stress overload!
For business owners, working parents and anyone juggling a lot of responsibilities, December can be the most demanding time of year.
With added business commitments such as organising lunches, sending cards to clients and completing year-end accounts, often combined with family events such as time off for the kids’ school show to gift shopping, some people may be forgiven for thinking Santa has it easy – at least he has his army of elves.
So this year, why not give yourself the gift of your own Elf Helper from Distinctive Assistants. With a whole range of dedicated seasonal services on offer, let Distinctive Assistants share the load and help you enjoy a stress-free festive season.
Imagine – you could enjoy watching the kids in their school show without worrying about what you still have to do at work or even find Christmas shopping a pleasure, knowing there’s someone to help you wrap all those gifts.
Who knows, with a little Elf Help and more time to breathe, you may find you enjoy the whole thing this year! Mulled wine anyone?
Seasonal Services from Distinctive Assistants can include:
- Christmas card selection and purchase
- Compile your name and address list
- Produce address labels or handwritten envelopes for that personal touch
- Fill the envelopes, fix stamps and mail cards
- Gift purchasing for those special presents including a gift wrap service
- Online gift research including sourcing the best products and prices
- Order online shopping and organise deliveries
- Picking up tickets and handling RSVPs to events.
- Arrange a cleaner to ensure your house is ready for guests
- Provide Christmas holiday cover for your business
- Going away? We can help plan and book your journey.
- Wrap gifts with specially selected paper and tags.
- Clear all your personal & business admin to start 2020 afresh
Festive Ideas for Your Life and Business
- Make your office look festive! Hang up some baubles, pop on some music and get into the spirit.
- Order stock/necessities before everything shuts down for the holiday period. Imagine starting the New Year with stationary and stock all in place!
- Ensure you have staff resources to cover the festive season so you get a break too. Outsource work to a Virtual PA if necessary.
- Get cash flow in order – chase up late invoices and payments, make sure your own payments are up to date and shut up shop for Christmas knowing the business books are in order.
- If you experience a quieter time over the holidays, this is a fantastic opportunity to revise your business plan, prepare a marketing plan or just get on top of paperwork so you can start 2020 with a spring in your step.
- Don’t miss out on vital opportunities or leads over the holidays – ensure you have suitable call answering in place.
- Christmas cards are a really nice touch for clients and contacts, but first, make sure that you have a comprehensive database with all contacts entered. Distinctive Assistants can help you get prepared!
- Distinctive Assistants can also source your cards online, arrange to print, and then handwrite, label and event stamp the cards. Job done!
- Can’t face the post office queues? Send your Elf Helper!
- Help to choose Christmas decorations down to colour co-ordinations and sourcing best deals.
- Why not create an album of your holiday pictures and special memories? Your Elf Helper will be delighted to assist with this.
- Order prepared food or even caterers for your Christmas or New Year parties so you can just enjoy yourself.
- Get glamorous for party season! Let your Virtual PA organise all your hair & beauty appointments.
Ready for an elf helper?